So in an article IGN wrote about Anita Sarkeesian’s Tropes vs. Women in videogames project, we had this in the comments. It’s really true what they say, the comments in any article about feminism JUSTIFY feminism. Let’s take a look at how fucked up this whole thing, and I’d really love a few of my well-spoken lady friends to tear this thing a new asshole.
I’m just going to deal with the first bit, “Since when does a man want to save a man.”
WHOA, hang on! Hold up! Are you saying that male police officers, firefighters, soldiers, should only do their jobs when a woman is in danger? If you had a friend who was in danger and you could help would you cringe and turn them down because “lol no homo”?
I’m not even going to get into the rest of the bullshit regarding gender-roles or the bits where he complains about empowered women in the media.
Just Jesus fuck, this is why the tropes vs. women series exists, for neanderthalic, 1950’s nuclear family rejects who don’t deserve the privilege to breed, let alone exist.
- vegoils-ruparani-siddaiah-yahoo reblogged this from doriandawes
- farhan-hashim-yahoo-director-wtf reblogged this from doriandawes
- gabumon99 likes this
- leigeyillustration likes this
- sherfuckme likes this
- shinjischoicemug likes this
- on-a-moonlit-night reblogged this from officialleviackerman
- on-a-moonlit-night likes this
- officialleviackerman reblogged this from al-the-stuff-i-like
- zombroski likes this
- manysinistersoups likes this
- beginningoftheenz reblogged this from al-the-stuff-i-like
- al-the-stuff-i-like reblogged this from doriandawes
- houseofdiscontent likes this
- maggottyanne reblogged this from doriandawes
- meradorm said: Oh man you read the comments. If I knew you in real life I’d come over with an emetic, an aspirin, and a bottle of the hard stuff.
- grimly-fiendish likes this
- theotherwindow likes this
- glitteraxe likes this
- doriandawes posted this